Trail & Award
If you are interested in helping in any of the following areas, please contact the chair directly. See the back of the Chat for more ideas!
- Education: Teri Engbring, firstname.lastname@example.org,541-829-2601. Help teach classes for children and adults, prepare materials, lead field trips, advertise classes.
- Conservation: Jim Fairchild, email@example.com, 541-929-4049. Help organize letter-writing campaigns and special presentations about current issues, educate members and the public about conservation issues through field trips and meetings.
- Bluebird Trail: Raylene Gordin, firstname.lastname@example.org , 541-258-6625. Monitor bluebird boxes in area “trails” around the valley, build bird boxes, help with special events.
- Hesthavn: Ray Drapek, email@example.com , 541-754-7364. Habitat restoration work including removal of non-native invasive species and maintenance of native plantings; maintenance, repair and building structures; bird feeding and grounds maintenance.
- Refreshments: Becky Garrett, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-757-7474. Bring refreshments to our monthly general meetings or help Gail with the table, help with special events such as the Christmas Bird Count or gatherings at Hesthavn.
- Publicity: Jim Philipson, email@example.com , 503-547-3758. Advertise the program meetings or field trips with posters, social media or news organizations. Design flyers and newspaper ads.