Please join us! Your membership will help Audubon Society of Corvallis (ASC) continue its important work. ASC is a chapter of the National Audubon Society. In addition, it is a separately incorporated non-profit organization. With a local chapter membership, 100% of your membership dues go to support local projects and activities. ASC is an all-volunteer organization that conducts all of its programs with no paid staff. As a local chapter member you help support local birds, other wildlife, and their habitats in the Willamette Valley and beyond.
ASC chapter members receive 10 issues of The Chat, our newsletter, in which articles on Society activities, including schedules of regular program meetings and weekly field trips, plus information on environmental matters, are published.
Membership meetings include lectures and media presentations on birds and other natural history-related topics, and advocacy to protect and conserve local habitats as well as special projects and programs.
Chapter memberships are on a rolling basis, and yours will expire one year from the time that we process your dues payment. There are three easy ways to join or renew your ASC chapter membership:
To join or renew your membership:
- Attend one of our membership meetings and join/renew there.
- Print and complete the form below, and mail it in with your check.
- Join or renew on-line via PayPal (you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay this way, only a current credit card). You will receive an e-mail receipt of your dues payment.
ASC appreciates your tax-deductible contributions to our local education and conservation
- Download the Web Signup Form
- Fill it out and email it to Paul Adamus at email@example.com.
- Click on the appropriate button below and pay via our secure PayPal server.
Click here to donate online via PayPal secure server:
Or send your tax-deductible donation to:
Audubon Society of Corvallis
PO Box 148
Corvallis, OR 97339
If you would like your donation to go to a specific project please send an additional email to our treasurer Fred Ramsey at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
He will assure that your funds will to to the appropriate project.