Trail & Award
- 2019 Birdathon! Click HERE for the news!
- Birders in Paradise! Fred Ramsey introduces a Novice to Malheur’s Avian Marvels! Great read on ASC's field trips and their leader! Click HERE for more information.
- Feathery and Leathery Wings March 28 at Hesthavn. Click HERE for more information
- Birding by Ear is back! Click HERE for information and schedule.
2018 - 2019 Speaker Schedule
- April 18 - William Sullivan
- New Hikes in the Oregon Cascades
William L. Sullivan is the author of 22 books and numerous articles about Oregon.
A fifth-generation Oregonian, Sullivan began hiking at the age of five and has been exploring new trails ever since. After studying at Deep Springs College in the California desert, receiving an English degree from Cornell University, and studying linguistics at Germany's Heidelberg University, he earned an M.A. in German literature from the University of Oregon.
- May 16 - Matt Lee & Sue Powell - Birding in Costa Rica
- Monthly Meeting Info:
Join us the third Thursday of every month, September through May, at the Chintimini Senior Center, located at
27th and Tyler. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for refreshments and visiting. Setup volunteers would be appreciated at 6:15! Social gathering begins at 6:30. Chapter Meeting commences at 7:00 p.m. followed by the guest lecture at 7:30 p.m. Questions about the series can be directed to Mark Baldwin 541-757-0834
Hesthavn Nature Center